Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rorschach's Journal

We are all our own little ink blots. Random creations, mistakes even, and each different from the last. All are judged upon sight from society. There is a symmetry to us all that is really only unique to each person, no matter how mundane or disturbing.

I guess its a more interesting way of saying we are all snow flakes. At least more acurrate.

For starters, none of my friends melt. Granted, I have never been friends with the Wicked Witch of the West.

Snowflakes seem so beautiful and people aren't. We really are a cruel and selfish race. Don't get me wrong, there is good in us, but as a whole we are far from kind. Just look what humanity has done to the rest of the earth to better itself, and on a person by person basest there are a lot less "beautiful" people than "ugly". Snowflakes are only skin deep. They just are, and there is no meaning behind that.

Ink blots are rough, and seemingly random. They can look ugly, beautiful, and everywhere inbetween. They represent something, something good or sinister. They have the potential for both. I have yet to meet an evil snowflake though that would be both interesting and possibly scary.

So we are all ink blots my friends.

I wonder what I would look like as an ink blot? I doubt I'd be that butterfly one though I do like bats.

So, I just looked at a whole bunch of them to try to figure it out, and I just saw something cool. The one that is supposed to be an animal hide I see the top of Big Ben/a sky scraper of some sort. I guess since that is the Father card I want to blow up my father.  I blame V for Vendetta. That or it could mean something along the lines of Gotham and Batman. Either way, my mind has been corrupted by comics.
You see it now too, don't you?

There I go again, corrupting more innocnet minds. Ah well, you had it coming eventually. I now can't stop staring at it.

What was I saying.......Oh yeah, we are all ink blots, free to be interpreted and judged completely wrong or right. The difference is the ink blots themselves are innocent, they can not control what people see in them. We can, and sadly some of us don't try to better themselves in anyway. They are more concerened by making sure that everything looks just the way they are told they are supposed to be. Those are the people most like snowflakes. Those are the people that want to BE snowflakes instead what they actually can be.

Snowflakes suck. Screw you snowflakes.

Its odd to talk about ink blots and not immediatly to go Watchmen, but up until now I managed. If only people could live as black and white as he did. But we can't. People aren't black and white, well some people are (haha). We are grays layered upon grays, forever reaching toward either black or white, but never really getting there. So why reach? Why not embrace the grey? Why try to fall in line with every commandment of society, or completely rebel all the time aganst every little thing? Why not just be? That seems to be a really hard thing to understand now a days. There is no big hammer that will smash you if you do something society merely frowns upon, like cutting in line, but there is one if you kill someone.

Everything inbetween the ink and the paper is whatever you want it to be. Whatever you want to see, and that is freeing.

Take that Snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment